Saturday, June 19, 2010

i don't even remember how to blog

i haven't done this in a long time. and to be honest i don't know what to write about. last semester in our uneventful boring winter lives it was easy to find things to blog about. which is ironic, because not much happened. we would walk to class and ann marie would constantly be saying "i'm going to blog about this!" (really she said that 9 times a day). perhaps it was because that time in our lives was so dull that we found so many things to add color to it. and to blog about. little moments that made us laugh hysterically. it got us through. now my life is too full of things to blog about. the moments are much more precious and personal. not the type to spill on the internet. just the kind for your journal, and letters, and close friends.

all i will say is oakcrest is changing my life. it is saving my life. it is one of the hardest things i've ever done. it is one of the best things i've ever done. i know it is exactly where i am supposed to be. i hold onto that knowledge on the hard days. prayer gets me through. my own prayers, everyone who is praying for me, and answers to prayers. i'm so grateful for prayer. the gospel is true. it is as simple as that. i know it is true.

2 comments:

  1. I guess my life is still dull, because I still find random things to blog about. I love you. I miss you. I knew Oakcrest was what you needed! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know EXACTLY how you feel. i haven't blogged in like a month. everything i have to say..i say to jake, my friends here, and God. the church is true and i seriously LOVE YOU!!!! i miss you so much it hurts!!

    ReplyDelete