I'll admit it. I'm a baby. I cried on Friday night after the haircut. And on Saturday afternoon. Not just cried. Bawled. Even now I am laughing at the way I acted. I really was never that dramatic of a teenage girl. But all of that bottled up and was released when I cut off all I had going for me. (I said that in the middle of my crying fit.) But really, my haircut was bad. My mom even admitted it. If your mom admits it, you know it is true. Oh well. It will grow back right?
Before the deed was done
Bye bye long hair
The after math
That's all.
Even if it was a bad haircut you still did a service for someone else and you hit it right on it is just hair it will come back! I love you chamba you are the greatest once again way to do an awesome act of service for someone else!! Love ya girly :)
ReplyDelete