1. If you are going to have a date night with your wifey, Ann Marie, it is best to follow your favorite PDA couple. We were pleased to discover our date night was the exact same as the marrieds who sat in front of us in our aliens class. Artic Circle is really classy. And so is Hastings, the home of pickles in a pouch. And let's not forget that ALL of their DVDs have scratches.
2. Ann Marie is the best fort builder in all of history. That is a true statement. We spent over an hour Saturday building the greatest fort. I felt like a princess! It took up almost all the space in our living room. It was complete with mattresses, a tv, and pink and orange christmas lights! What is a cool fort without christmas lights?!
3. Being sick is not good for your health. I got sick once again. My wise friend Alvaro taught me that is bad for my health. Those Peruvians know something I must've missed.
4. If you are going to be sick, it is most pleasant to be in a fort with your best friend. I've never had more fun being sick. We burned through 6 movies in two days. Best one-FLIPPED. We were skeptical when renting it because it looked really cheesy. But it really was the happiest movie I've seen in a long time. Watch it, you won't regret it.
5. Always live by good neighbors who will bring you soup when you are sick. Our older brothers of apartment 49 take good care of us. They brought soup for sunday dinner when they found out we were sick.
Sickees inside our fort...let's pretend it is not dark.
There it is in the middle of the living room!
The ceiling with the christmas lights! :)

Let's just remember that these pictures cannot even display how great that fort was. Only those who were there will truly know of its magnificance !
Two things I learned from this post:
ReplyDelete1. Flipped makes me giddy.
2. I have the best friend/sick buddy in the world!
This weekend was so much fun, I was sad it had to end! Even though we were once again quarantine. Oh and those pictures don't even begin to cover it.