Mail time. Mail time. Mail time. MAIL TIME! Here's the mail it never fails, it makes me want to wag my tail, when it comes I wanna wail....MAILLLLLLL!!!!!!!
I don't know if you recall that song from Blue's Clues....but Ann Marie and I sure do. And guess what...yesterday was mail time!!!! YES! And last night in the wee hours of the morning on a late night McDonald's run, that song randomly popped into our heads and we sang it full out, dance moves and all.
So this morning when I woke up, the first thing I thought of was my mail. And our song last night. And it made me smile :) Because getting a letter after 1 month of waiting for it is simply AWESOME. Ah, you have no idea. And holding an envelope and that paper that your missionary has actually touched connects you to him. This was with him all the way in Ecuador a few weeks ago! And now those sweet words are in my hands. The words just for me. And the smile won't leave my face. I love him. And I love the postman. :)
AHHH!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't even TELL you how happy this made me. Seriously, I about started crying because the little happy bubbles floated all through me and tried to force themselves out of my eyes.
Okay, that was a little weird. But seriously.
AHHHH!!!!!!!