Have you ever watched the Brady Bunch? Well my family has watched every episode. Seriously, what 4 year old obsesses over some show from the 70's? Oh wait...my little brother does. I have to admit, I kind of missed out on the Brady Bunch stage in my family, back in the day when I was distracted by my friends all the time, much like my brother is now. Don't worry, I've learned my lesson. Nothing beats family time. But because I forgot that once upon a time, I sometimes don't know what is going on when my family refers to somethinge being like Bobby in "so and so" and Alice in "blah blah" (I wish I could have put real titles in those quotes, but I can't even think of one). My family knows the name and storyline of every episode.
But I do have a place in my heart for those Brady's. And since I have a song for everything in life...this song is what came to me today. It was beautiful outside. The sun was shining. I was wearing brand new red shoes. And all I could sing on my way out of institute was "It's a sunshine day! Everybody's smiling!"
It gets better, I texted the lyrics to my dad. He texted more back and I said I want that song. Well later he tells me to check my email. Guess what...he sent me the song! So now I have it for myself! Best dad ever. It made me smile a lot and now I can't stop singing! So "I think I'll go for a walk outside now! The summer suns calling my name! I hear it now, I just can't stay inside all day, I gotta get out, get me some of those rays!" Enjoy your sunshine day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment