Monday, April 25, 2011
oh deer!
I have driven Sardine Canyon plenty of times. I have driven it at night plenty of times. I have driven it by myself plenty of times. Well, last night I was driving it at night by myself. Nothing unusual...except a deer that thought my car was so cool that it was jealous and wanted to hit it. Yep, just driving along when this deer jumps over the median from the other side of the freeway. There were tons of cars so I couldn't do anything about it. The deer just hoped the median, jolted towards my car then just ran into the back of my left side. It was so loud! It smacked it so hard. What did I do? I just kept driving and had my heart leaping out of my chest the rest of the way home. So terrifying! And it scared me so bad that I forgot to look behind to see what happened to that poor deer. I thought deers can total your car, but little Penelope just kept rolling on. Craziest part was I got back and there wasn't even a dent or scratch on my car. I am ok. Penelope is ok. The deer is....probably not ok. But who knows, I didn't check. Go for it, accuse me of deer murderer. But you are wrong. That deer committed suicide!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment