Monday, May 2, 2011

Wanna Talk About Me!

I know when you woke up this morning you just thought to yourself, “Man, I really wish I knew some fun facts about Sarah!” Well...I thought I would grant your wish and tell you some! Here it is, everything you didn’t know (and probably don’t need to know) about me, Sarah Janice West:

1. One of my front teeth is fake.
2. Disneyland is my second home.
3. I lived in the back of a mortuary the first 7 years of my life.
4. I got 110 GWAM (good words a minute) on my typing tests in middle school. I could type the alphabet in 3 seconds without looking.
5. I’m still too scared to put my hands up on Space Mountain.
6. Leftover Mac and Cheese is one of my favorite foods. I could eat it the rest of my life and be happy.
7. When I put on chapstick, I rub it on for like 5 minutes.
8. Open doors are probably my biggest pet peeve.
9. I’m a perfectionist.
10. Sometimes I’m OCD about things. Ok a lot of the time. For example, I always eat fruit snacks, skittles, and any other colored snacks in a special order according to number and flavor. And when playing card games, I straighten the deck every two seconds.
11. I believe in 11:11 wishes.
12. Dorito breath is my least favorite smell in the world. Especially on my brother’s breath.
13. I ruptured my spleen being bucked off a horse.
14. The pink power ranger was my imaginary friend as a child.
15. I have a photographic memory. I’m really good at remembering names, birthdays, and phone numbers. Once I memorized all 180 kids’ names at my EFY session in New York.
16. I speak Ubbi Dubbi. Ubif yubou dubo wube shubould bube frubiends!
17. One of my dreams is to sleep on a cloud. Don’t tell me it is impossible.
18. I love to do lists.
19. When I watch movies I find myself pretending to type words over and over again. The only other person I know to do this is my little brother Sam.
20. My car is named Penelope.
21. I am the oldest of 7 children and I love it. 5 of us are alive. I had a still born sister and a brother who lived for a month.
22. I used to think that there was a monster inside my stomach that caused the growling when I was hungry. But then I figured he had to have a monster inside his stomach, and he had one in his, and so on and so forth, causing me to believe I had a line of monsters inside me.
23. I love traveling. Like the actual traveling part of it. I love plane rides and car rides.
24. I’ve never seen any of the Star Wars.
25. My first kiss was in the rain October 13, 2007. It was cheesy, but pretty dreamy for a 16 year old girl.
26. I drank a goldfish live. My friend didn’t believe me so I did it again. (The first fish needed a friend to swim with in my tummy, right?!)
27. Some people know me as Chamba.
28. I have the best impression of the emperor’s death from the movie The Dark Crystal. If you haven’t seen me do it, ask.
29. I smell everything. I can’t put on my deodorant without smelling it first, even though it smells the same every time.
30. My job in high school was teaching piano.
31. Supposedly I make a really weird noise when I spit when brushing my teeth. People make fun of me for it all the time. I don’t see why it is weird.
32. My parents didn’t think there was any chance I’d make cheer when I randomly decided to try out in high school. I ended up being Head Cheerleader. That surprises people all the time.
33. If you know what the color code personality thing is, I am blue and yellow.
34. I believe you can have more than one best friend.
35. My hair was straight until about sophomore year in high school, then it went wavy.
36. My dad saved me a bunch of his non-hooded sweatshirts from high school and once I made fun of him for thinking his kids would want them. Now they are my favorite part of my wardrobe. Thanks Papawnwa. Non-hooded sweatshirts are my favorite article of clothing.
37. I had my first peanut butter and jelly sandwich when I was seventeen.
38. I was a very very picky eater as a child. I am not at all now.
39. I still don’t drink milk. Unless it is chocolate. Or had cereal in it.
40. I only like to paint my toenails a shade of pink; anything else is rare and hard for me to accept. (Except right now they are orange).
41. I stick my tongue out when I’m concentrating.
42. I’ve never said a swear word.
43. I was a two-headed black widow spider for Halloween with Rachael in 6th grade.
44. I have a fetish for eyelashes.
45. I hate make up, besides mascara. I use a blow dryer to heat up my eyelash curler, and then I use a safety pin to get out any chunks. Don’t worry, I only poked my eyeball once in all these years.
46. My dad used to read me The Three Investigators series when I was younger. It rocked.
47. I went to Hybid Farm horse camp in Massachusetts for a few weeks every summer. I would cry for days and lock myself in my room when I came home until my mom said I couldn’t go the next year if I didn’t come out.
48. My parents are my heroes. I want to be just like them.
49. I totally thought adults could read my mind when I was a kid and it freaked me out.
50. I’ve licked and kissed one of the Seven Wonders of the World (the Taj Mahal).

So there you have it! 50 quirks and fun facts you may have not known about me. And probably didn’t want to know. Congratulations if you really made it through the whole thing. I salute you!

4 comments:

  1. Well i feel so lucky to be one of the people that knows you as chamba. Thanks for being awesome and thanks for being you!! In reference to fact #32 e pump it up pump it up h s!!! bhahah love ya cha cha chamba!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's so great that you thought there was a line of monsters in your stomach that i'm not even mad you never told me.

    also. i want to see you. so badly! the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORED. THIS>POST. Twas delightful. Sometime we need to eat Mac N' Cheese...the end.

    ReplyDelete